Monday, April 6, 2009

The Finish Line

Tomorrow is the big day. I spent the weekend finding locations for a few more signs, knocking on doors and interviewing with KMIZ. I feel like this will be a close race, but am comfortable with the campaign I've run and am now ready to leave it up to the voters.

It has been a real learning experience. I've been well-received by most folks and have been supported by a lot of friends, colleagues and business owners. I appreciate that trust and support. It is humbling to know that there are folks who believe in you enough to donate their time and/or money to help with the cause.

Thank you to everyone who assisted me by volunteering, donating or just providing moral support.

Don't forget to get out and vote tomorrow. And bring a friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment