Monday, March 9, 2009

Banners, Yard Signs and Getting Started

February 12th, 2009

Ready or not, the banners are here! I've had great luck and support from folks who have agreed to allow placement of my campaign banners in several key, high-traffic and visibility locations around the ward and the city. As a Realtor, over the years I've gotten used to seeing my name on a sign as I drive down the road. I must say that it will be a different experience though, seeing "for City Council" on these particular signs.

The yard signs will be in very soon. As I begin walking neighborhoods to introduce myself and spread the work about my campaign, I would love to get as many of those signs out as possible. If you are supportive of my ideas and believe I'll be a responsible councilman for you, please show your support by allowing me to place a sign in your yard too!

No comments:

Post a Comment