Monday, March 30, 2009

Doors, Signs and Weather

Well, since my last post I've knocked on hundreds more doors again meeting some good folks. The weather has not been kind to outdoor activities over the past couple weeks, with only hit-or-miss opportunities to get out without being (1) blown away, (2) soaked or (3) frozen.

My wife Leslie and the kids even got in on the action last week with a warm afternoon allowing them out to walk our neighborhood to dole out my information card. I'd purposely saved something near home so my twins could participate. Knowing their patience level, close to home (and the toy box) is a good place to stay, but it worked out great as they walked with Mom for an hour that day.

My large banner-type signs have taken a beating in the weeks they've been out as the winds that have blown through continue to pry them away from their posts. Somehow I've managed to actually lose completely three 3'x8' banners with my name plastered on them. They may still be flying somewhere. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment